August 20, 2010

Haul: Summer Nail polishes

I purchased some nail polishes from the website (Only from Japan) on July so they are more like summer colour.
They are Japanese company but they send from the USA.
It is much cheaper than purchasing in Japan even with the shipping coz for example the retail price for OPI is 2100 yen(24 USD) if I buy from Japanese beauty store!!

e-夢USAというところで夏っぽいマニキュアを7月に買いました。
日本の会社ですがアメリカから送ってきます。例えばOPIなんかは日本での定価が2100円だったりするので送料入れても安く購入できます。

Orly Cotton Candy, OPI Catch Me In Your Net, Suzi & The Lifeguard, Samoan Sand, Essie Mink Muffs, Mint Candy Apple, China Glaze Ruby Pumps, and Flyin' High

Orly Cotton Candy, OPI Samoan Sand and Essie Mint Candy Apple are not good with my skin tone..
For some reason they don't work on me.
But everything else are great colors.
I got China Glaze for the first time and I loved their quality.
I definitely try another colour from them next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment